1. I've been working on items for my new book. It should release soon! If you'd like to participate in my virtual book tour, visit http://thelistbook.blogspot.com.
2. I've been volunteering for more responsibility at work. I know, what was I thinking, right?
3. I've been planning our trip to Las Vegas. Less than a month to go!
4. While in Vegas, we'll be driving one day to Death Valley. I've been researching that, too.
5. It got really cold. Cold weather makes me want to hibernate.
6. We bought a new iMac. I need to spend time playing with the new 'puter!
7. The house hadn't been vacuumed in a long time. Too long. Spiders were getting too comfy. So out came the Dyson, and Pooh Bear had to hide.
8. I have a ton of shows to watch on the DVR. I'm uninspired by fall TV, so it's taking me a bit longer than normal.
9. I've been trying to adjust to the new, way-too-expensive, memory foam pillow I bought. Funny, my neck still hurts. Stupid pillow.
10. I've been stressing about Thanksgiving. It's the first joint holiday venture with Jim and I. Of course, my parents love him more than they love me. ;) The next weekend is Christmas with his family in Delaware.
11. It's really cold in Delaware.
12. I've been trying to find a pair of comfortable, black boots. I've been through every Joseph Seibel on zappos.com, and now I'm trying all the Clarks. I hate buying shoes.
13. I've been cutting coupons. I am now the coupon queen, so we can save 25 cents on toilet paper and such.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants