- The Good: I am curently employed
- The Bad: Companies are run by stupid people.
- The Ugly: Friend Irish's company just changed their healthcare plan to basically screw any employee that ever plans on actually using a doctor.
- The Good: I've lost 11 pounds.
- The Bad: I am obsessed about what I eat and how I work out. Those pounds are NEVER coming back.
- The Ugly: The things that people wear to the gym frighten me. There is NEVER a need for a leotard. There is no need for makeup and lipstick. There IS a need for deoderant.
- The Good: I own my home
- The Bad: The housing market is such that it will be hard to sell it.
- The Ugly: Having to deal with a condo association that is also run by stupid people. Why would you continue to use a roofing company that can't fix a roof? Because they give you a good price to do something wrong?
- The Good: I enjoy having a cat friend sharing my home
- The Bad: He eats food that costs $20 a case!
- The Ugly: Vet bills. 'Nuf said.
- The Good: I finished the 13. The Bad: I chose a topic that was divisible by 3. The Ugly: I hate math.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. But everyone feel free to leave a comment, too! Comments rock!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,