- I love warm temperatures. I'll even take the 100 degree heat and humidity, even if it does make my hair go all schmoopy.
- I like the longer days. Who wants to leave work at 5 p.m. in the DARK? Ugh. (PS: If they have daylight savings time, why can't we have weekend savings time. On Monday, we decide it's Friday)
- I like summer clothes better than winter clothes. I despise turtlenecks and I'm allergic to wool.
- When the kids go back to school, my commute time increases. Kids: don't dawdle, just get off the bus, already! There are 30 bajillion cars that would like to go now.
- I get all hibernate-y in the winter. I don't want to go outside. I want to snuggle on my couch and eat lots of bad food.
- I don't eat ice cream in the wintertime, because it's cold. And I LOVE me some Dairy Queen.
- Some idiot built the main road in and out of DC going dead East and dead West. So in the winter, the sun blinds you (in the morning and evening) and you run into cars in front of you meaning there's more traffic because of all the blindness.
- Hungarian lifeguard eye candy isn't in shorts at the pool anymore. Come to think of it, there's no pool at all. Thbbbbt.
- I. Hate. Snow. Actually, I don't hate snow when it's pretty and falling. I hate it when I still have to go to work so I have to shovel my car out. And then it gets all dirty and icky and takes forever to melt because idiots pile it all in one big iceberg-esque pile.
- I don't like to be cold.
- I don't like to be sick. And winter is when I always get sick.
- I don't like ice storms when the power goes out. And usually the storms happen when I have plans to be somewhere else.
- I have a birthday in January. I'm done with birthdays. Though this year I'll be in Hawaii for my birthday, so that'll be the one good thing about winter.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. But everyone feel free to leave a comment, too! Comments rock!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,