- Breathing:. Seriously, the list could stop there, but I'll go on
- Between 30-40: My friend married someone 20 years older. I just can't bring myself to consider it. Too young, and they're too immature (but mold-able I suppose).
- Intelligent: I would get very impatient with someone who's elevator didn't go all the way to the top. I mean, he might be good for a few weeks, but then, I want a little conversation. Update: And makes me laugh. How could I forget that. That's a must!
- Christian: I was madly crushing on a Jewish boy in college. He wanted me to go to temple with him, I wanted him to go to church with me. It was hard, even then. I think a partner should agree with me on the basics.
- Attractive (to me): He doesn't have to be Matthew McConaughey (though Matthew, if you want to apply, feel free!!!), but there needs to be a spark.
- Has hair (where it's supposed to be): Yep. This is one of those superficial things. Sorry. Being honest. I have these fantasies about running my fingers through his hair (on his head.) Hairy ears, nose or back just gives me the willies.
- Good kisser: A kiss should make me go all mushy inside.
- Can support himself: I am not interested in being a sugar momma. This guy asked me out for coffee once, and wanted to go dutch. For coffee. Dude, if you can't buy me a cup o' joe, then just forget it.
- Taller than me: You'd think, at 5'2'', this wouldn't be a stumper. You'd be surprised.
- Having kids isn't the end-all-be-all: This one may be negotiable. But I've never been the mom type. Plus, men don't have to HAVE them. There's a pretty good shot that I physically CAN'T have them, either. I might adopt though.
- Good at Sex: And wants to have it. A lot. I've got to make up for the dry spell.
- College Educated: College was a big part of my life. I want him to share that with me.
- Madly, totally and completely in love with me, and I with him: Does that kind of love exist out of books, songs, and movies? I'm counting on it.
Header graphic created with Linkuto
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. But everyone feel free to leave a comment, too! Comments rock!