After yesterday's serious post, which caused much commotion and may or may not have lost me some regular visitors, today I'm back to light and fluffy. Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled dose of drivel with deep thoughts. :)
I tagged myself over at Janet's, and she gave me the letter "E" for Egypt. I'm supposed to write 10 words that start with that letter that describe me! If you want to play, leave me a comment. I'll give you a letter, so be sure to check back the comments.
1. Extrovert: I can talk to just about anyone about anything.
2. Excited: About my trip, and just travel in general.
3. Editor: It's what I do for a living. I'm a Web editor.
4. Emotional: I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
5. Encyclopedia: I am a walking encyclopedia of useless facts. I used to work at a major media company, where I was the internal source for all things Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and many other pop culture phenomenon.
6. Enjoy: I enjoy a good steak dinner. I enjoy traveling. I enjoy reading.
7. Esteem: I'm working on it. I don't know why I can't just look in the mirror and be content.
8. Everywhere: Describes all the travel I want to do
9. Excellent: I have been told that I am an excellent writer and storyteller.
10. Expect: I expect a lot out of myself and the people around me. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing.
Whew! "E" was hard.
Update: Janet tagged me on something else - Blog it Forward.
The rules are: pick someone (or sometwo or somethree) from your blogroll and post (on your site) just what makes them linkworthy.
Now don't get all upset if I don't mention you specifically. I love all my blog friends!
* Of course, there's Janet, because she has a Harry Potter-related design, which is very cool. And she does these awesome "What Is it Wednesday?" posts.
* I've gotta say thank you to Dorothy for pointing me to Bone. He is quite a good writer. And I like how he ends his posts with song lyrics.
* And then there's Karen. She and I could be sisters from different parents. :) And Mar , she always comments on my posts, and she's my Eurpoean blog friend.
* My best bud just started blogging. She named her blog after an Austin Powers quote.
* I also have to "holla!" out to Melli, Kelly, Mandi (they rhyme) and the 13ers!