Monday, March 13, 2006

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner


Well, folks, we have a winner. About a week ago I posted a caption contest inspired by the sheer cuteness of my cat when he's mad at me. Yeah, me taking pictures of him when he's mad at me really makes him THAT much more PO'd at me. I do it anyway, as I'm the person who pays for the food, so it's my perrogative. :)

Mandi, over at Wax My Turtle (maybe if we're nice to her she'll tell us where the name of her blog originated. I've heard of Turtle Wax, and Wax On, Wax Off, but this one's new. Ha.) came up with the caption "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner." She wins, (and not only because she was the only one who posted a caption, but because it was a good caption.) So hop on over and visit her - I say "hop", because she's posted a cute bunny picture, and who can't get enough of cute bunny pictures?

No post on Tuesday, because I have to go support my friend Monica at her grandmom's wake/visitation/whatever Catholics call it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun caption! I just saw Dirty Dancing again. Such a wonderful girl movie. Had to watch it with a female friend, of course, since my husband won't go near it! At any rate, here's a fun fact: in an interview, Patrick Swayze said that he thought the line "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" was the stupidest line ever, and he couldn't say it without laughing. Which is why they cut away from him as soon as that line is out of his mouth--he cracked up right afterward. There you go. Now you, too, can be cursed with another absolutely useless piece of information. Or maybe you're better able to choose what trivia you remember and what important facts you forget...