2. I've never been to Charleston, so I'm excited to see someplace new.
3. Jim and I are going down to see if perhaps we'd like to relocate there, to escape the winters and get him some palm trees.
4. It's a 6-hour drive. Not excited about that. However, I'll be taking the new Scion, breaking it in a bit.
5. We haven't made any plans yet for sightseeing, though we are exploring neighborhoods with a realtor.
6. I need tips for places to eat & things to do. If you have suggestions, let me know.
7. Right now, the weather isn't looking terribly good. I hope the rain doesn't color my view of the city. And, I hope I don't get sick from walking around in it.
8. Rainy weather doesn't make for good photos. :(
9. I get to spend dedicated time with Jim. Yay!
10. I'm sure there will be a Cracker Barrel along the way for dinner. :)
11. We'll be staying on Daniel's Island, since we didn't want to shell out the big bucks for downtown accommodations.
12. I hope I don't find a house I absolutely love NOW, and not be able to get it because we haven't moved yet.
13. The good news is that when we get back, I can start the countdown to Vegas in December. :)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants