2. Princess is big on the balconies - it has the largest proportion of balcony rooms.
3. For those of you who enjoy scrapbooking, like me, they have a Scrapbooking@Sea program.
4. They feature Movies Under the Stars, with a 300-foot LED screen, where they show first-run movies.
5. They also use the LED screen for Playstation II tournaments, showing the Superbowl, etc. Did I mention the 300-foot LED screen?
6. The Caribbean and Europe are their most popular destinations. I'd like to go on a Mediterranean cruise. Sign me up!
7. They have some exotic destinations on their list - Asia and Australia are a few.
8. You can package your air and any hotel stays with Princess, making it a seamless vacation purchase.
9. Very few people get seasick on cruises. Good news for me.
10. You can chose traditional dining (set time, same table each night) or Anytime Dining.
11. You don't have to go buy the new formal dress, as there are other options, unless you really need an excuse to go buy a new dress, in which case, I'm giving you the excuse on a silver platter. There is at least 1 formal night offered on each 7-day cruise.
12. No Princess employee is allowed to pass a passenger without saying "good morning" or something along those lines. Customer service is an obsession at Princess.
13. If you sign up for my 7Seas list, I can get you some awesome deals on Princess, some of which, I'm not allowed to advertise. You can sign up at my Expedia CruiseShipCenters Website (and win a cruise in September.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants