- All the Room! Pooh and I don't know what to do with all this space!
- The Master Bedroom. It's my favorite room in the house.
- The Vaulted Ceilings. Both bedrooms have them.
- The Lack of Stairs. Previously, I had 3 flights of stairs to go up with groceries, etc.
- Parking. I have 2 parking spots straight in front of my home. No shoveling out my spot and having someone else take it. No visitors in my spot. It's all mine! Mwha-ha-ha!
- Being Less Than 5 Minutes from the Gym. I could almost walk there. But I won't.
- Not Being in the DC Suburbs. They don't even know what traffic is around here.
- The Kitchen. As soon as I get it painted/decorated, this may rival the MBR for my favorite room.
- The People. They're so different here. They actually talk to you rather than ignore you. Gotta love the South.
- Being Closer to UVA. Season football tickets, here I come.
- Never Having to Drive I-81 Home Again. That road is evil incarnate.
- Having a Second Bedroom. Now, I can have guests!
- The Possibilities. It's a whole new life, full of possibilities. I can't wait to see what's in store for me.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,