My good friend Zeus is having a competition over at his place for the 2007 Mr. Litterbox. Future presidential candidate - Chey - won the prize for Ms. Litterbox and looked STUNNING in the evening gown competition. The Woman has packed away her computer, leaving me sans Photoshop, so I can't show off how DAPPER I would look in a tuxedo, so I'm limited to competing in the talent competition. Not that I don't have talent - man, do I have TALENT!
1. The Woman says that I give the best kissies in the world. I reach up with my cold wet nose to show my affection.
2. I can find the BEST sunbeams for naps. It can't just be any old sunbeam, because they move around, you know. I find the ones that will be there for a while.
3. I chase my tail like a pro. Actually, I compete in the professional tail-chasing league
4. I have a talent for looking adorable. I mean, just look at that photo!
5. The Woman makes me guess what hand my treat is in when she deigns to give them to me. I HATE it when she does that, but I play along because I want the treats. I guess the correct hand almost every time.
And of course I'll be back next week to pimp myself for your votes in the contest. Until then, peace out.