- Early Thursday morning, I'll be waiting in line at the airport, having checked all my makeup, and hoping that Southwest doesn't lose my luggage so I don't have to make a trip to Sephora when I land.
- At around 11, I'll begin my four hour flight to LAS VEGAS! Dehydrated, because I can't bring water on the plane. (BTW, those whining about being inconvenienced at airports because of profiling. Well - waaaahhhhhh. We're all inconvienced. Get over it.)
- At around 1 (4 EST) I'll land in Las Vegas and as soon as I depart the plane I'll see (and hear) the first of the slot machines *ding*ding*ding. (Yes, there are slots in the airport)
- After that, I'll be either standing in a very long line to catch a cab to the hotel, or, we now know the secret to getting a "hired" car. You see, the car services aren't allowed to solicit you in the airport, so they hold up signs like they're picking up someone, but they're very non-specific. There really is no Mr. Smith. YOU are Mr. Smith today. Last year, we had someone else to test the theory on. I wonder if we'll try it on our own this time?
- At around 2 p.m. Vegas time, I'll be checking into the VENETIAN hotel.
- Around 2:05 p.m. I'll be lounging by the VENETIAN pool with a cold daquari.
- Around 4 p.m. Vegas time, I'll probably be playing the penny slots, hopefully winning tens of dollars and drinking free drinks. Which I will NOT spill on the slot machines as in year's past. (I'm sure I'm on the security camera Christmas party funnies)
- At 7 p.m. Vegas time (it'll now be 10 p.m. EST) I'll be eating at Emeril's Delmonico steakhouse, making orgasmic noises as I eat the food. I'll be having a filet, btw.
- At 8:30 p.m. Vegas time, I'll be making my way over to the Cheesecake Factory for a sugar rush and more orgasmic food noises. Hopefully, on my way, I'll be able to see the stupid TI pirate show, and the Bellagio fountains, and the Mirage volcano.
- Around 10:30 (it'll now be 1 a.m. EST) I'll be sitting in the Bar at Times Square in NY, NY singing with the deuling pianos.
- After dueling pianos, there will be more buzzed penny slot playing. I need the Death Star Bonus!
- Around 2 a.m. Vegas time (now 5 a.m EST) I'll go back to the room and call in a slurred wake up call request for 8 a.m (because Friday morning is the yummy breakfast buffet at the Paris Hotel).
- Irish and I will giggle and talk about the boys we saw/met until we pass out, leaving us on about 4 hours of sleep to start it all over the next day!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. But everyone feel free to leave a comment, too! Comments rock!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,