- Work Email Isn't Private: If you send an email, it can be infinitely forwarded. If you type in an work email to someone that if they continue to disagree with you, "prepare to duel" - it can live in idiot infamy in social circles. Seriously, who sends an email telling someone to "prepare to duel?" Pistols at sunrise anyone?
- Do You Need the Supersize Drink at the Movies? Because if you do, you KNOW you're going to have to pee. So don't sit in the dead center of the aisle. Cuz I might not let you out of the row after 3 times. And don't call anyone on your cell phone to talk about it.
- Simplified Spelling Society: I wuz going to du a hol post abut this, but I can't bring myzelf to du it. Sum peepole ned to get a life. Read more here
- Carrie: The Musical: Seriously, it's a musical? It wasn't even a good movie. Read more if you want.
- The Travel Company I Booked with for Egypt: They owed me a refund. So after TALKING WITH ME on the phone they sent me a check - in an envelope ADDRESSED TO ME, but the check was made out to my friend Irish. How am I supposed to cash that? Sigh.
- The Irish-American Consulate Guy Who Hit on Me in Egypt: Starting by telling a girl that everyone in Egypt has some kind of VD is not the way to get me back to your house, as if just meeting you three hours prior wasn't reason enough.
- The Person Who Thought of This: A blow-up man to make single women feel safer driving at night. Does this mean if I have one, I can drive in the HOV lane? I thought these things were used for other nefarious purposes.
- My Condo Association: We've previously discussed their idiocy here on Gone to Plaid, but they've struck again. They are requesting, per Article 74 or whatever of our Stupid Condo Bylaws, they are requesting my mortgage info. Including my ACCOUNT NUMBER. Um, are you paying it off for me? I think not. So in this day of identity theft, I will give you the bank name and contact info, but get off the crack cuz I'm not giving you an account number.
- People Who Don't Remember How: A phone got in their throat. Seriously, if your relationship is this bad, you don't need to be in it.
- People Who Didn't See This One Coming: Lance Bass of N'Sync is gay. (Duh)
- Running With the Bulls: Seriously, you ask for it, you got it. And no one feels sorry for you. Heck, insturance shouldn't even pay for it.
- Tom Cruise: I don't think I need to say more.
- Does Anybody Care?: Enough to visit baby Pitt/Jolie in a wax museum?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. But everyone feel free to leave a comment, too! Comments rock!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,