Katherine has an enquiring mind, and she wants to know. So she interviewed me with five questions. It was as if Barbara WaWa had interviewed me, because she made me cry. *sniff.
1. If you could take back one thing you have said or done in the past, what would it be? *sniff. When I was in elementary school, a girl behind me called this boy a red-haired freckle-faced freak. And then I said "Yeah, you red-haired freckle-faced freak." To which he responded by hitting ME and not her. But despite getting backhanded, as soon as it came out of my mouth I felt bad (my parents raised me right). I still regret it. I wish that boy (Chuck, if you're out there) knew I really didn't mean it.
2. How would the description of your ideal guy read? First, there's got to be some chemistry, why lie about it? Second, he's got to be able to laugh with me. He's not afraid to go on the dance floor with me. I seem to like broad shoulders, and nice hair. Kind eyes. A gentleman, but not to the point of being annoying about it. Likes to be close, but not all touchy-feely all the time. Nice to my friends. Likes the cat. Follows through and does what he says he'll do. Trustworthy. Oh, and HOTT. (See why I'm still single?)
3. What has been your favorite place you’ve traveled to and why? Anywhere but here! If I had to pick one, just one, place that I could call my favorite, I guess I'd have to say Sydney, Australia. New Year's fireworks, climbing the bridge, hot guys, a laid-back feel, mostly sunny, on the water, great accents. *Sniff. Can I go back now? My second favorite would be Venice. Then Paris. Then Rome.
4. If you had to be on a reality show, which one would it be and why? Easy peasy. Amazing Race. Because I could kick butt at it, and because I'd get to see places I couldn't even dream of.
5. If you could be a fictional character, e.g., Mickey Mouse, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, etc., what character would you be? I would be Stephanie Plum, from the Janet Evanovich books. A) she's got a cool job and gets to be tough B) She's got a hot boyfriend C) She's got a hot not-boyfriend who wants her bad D) Her grandma packs heat. E) She can eat donuts and not get fat.
Do you want to be interviewed? Leave me a comment "Interview me" and I'll leave the questions on your blog. Then, you answer them, link back to your interviewer (a.k.a ME) and then interview anyone who comments on your blog to interview them.