While I'm not sure if it's deserved, Katherine has given me an award - the Thinking Blogger award. She was given the award (for all the thinking she does about stupid people and their weird ways) and tagged me as a thinking blogger. I don't know about the "thinking" part of that, but I like awards, so no complaints from me.
So the rules are that I would tag 5 people that I think deserve the award. I don't think I'll officially tag them here, so you can participate if you like, but here are some bloggers that I think deserve the Thinking Blogger award.
1. Colleen - Her posts always make me think, so she must be putting some serious thought into them.
2. Lazy Daisy - She posts a lot of inspirational tidbits, which cause me to introspect.
3. Kukka-Marie - She is the funniest cat around. She thinks up some great posts. Her creativity astounds me.
4. Janet - She has this Friday fill-in post, and she has "What is it Wednesdays" - it sometimes hurts my brain to visit, but I always manage to participate. :)
5. Leanne - She activates the creative side of my brain with her wonderful paintings and photos.
Not that these five are the only thinking bloggers that I visit. My entire blogroll is full of thinking bloggers!
Here's your button, folks! Which originated here if you're wondering.