- It's Friday
- I'm mostly done with the packing.
- I may never buy or sell a house again. Who invented this process? You don't know you're actually closing until, well, you sign on the dotted line.
- I closed on my home in Fairfax on Wednesday. I was actually a little emotional. I'm leaving my home of 7 years.
- It costs a lot of money. Admin fees, condo fees, transfer fees, fees for fees.
- Packing is un-fun. I may never find half this stuff again.
- Utilities are crap. It costs me money for them to put my name on the bill. WTF?
- I've hired a painter. I decided to paint the ceilings and the walls.
- Verizon made me mad. I ordered Internet service in my new place weeks ago. They can't do it until March 14. HUH? Dude, I work from home. ON THE INTERNET. Cable modem, here I come. Funny, they can hook me up SATURDAY.
- I've already ordered a bunch of stuff for the new house. New mattresses (now I have 2 bedrooms), new bedroom decor, a new chest of drawers, etc.
- I still have a lot of things to do. Get a new kitchen floor, etc.
- I'm stressed out way too much.
- No blogging until I get moved and all hooked up.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tags: Thursday Thirteen , Thursday 13, Meme,