Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Theories

Have I told you my theory about stupid people?

Once upon a time, there was a smart person who took pity on a stupid person and offered them a job. "How bad could they screw up?" The smart person wondered? (the smart person hadn't had their caffiene yet that day.)

The stupid person annoyed everyone, but nobody wanted to grow a pair and tell the stupid person how bad they were (no confrontation is better). Eventually, a job came open that the stupid person would supervise. Not wanting to be shown up by a smart person, the stupid person hired another stupid person.

This continued, until all the smart people got so fed up that they retired or moved to another job. The problem was, the stupid people were at the other jobs, too. They'd infested everywhere, like ants. And continued to be hired. Or promoted. Or allowed to make decisions, which should NEVER have happened.

And thus, stupid people took over the world. If I could just get the smart people to unite, maybe we could take this world back!

12 comments:

Red said...

Too true. Alas, it seems that the mother of stupid people is constantly pregnant...


14/20

Anonymous said...

sounds like a sound theory ;-)

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Such a good story. Its definitely one I'll pass down for the generations. hehe :)

Seriously, it was funny and I liked it.

Shannon said...

It's like letting a roach live on purpose. I feel ya, Carmen.

MaR said...

You have a good point here!

Heather Smith said...

I'll join with you! My work place has been infiltrated with them as well. Most of them work on our computer system....

Renee Nefe said...

red said it best! Maybe the mother of stupid people can't figure out her birth control.

Meira{FB} said...

You know this happened at work. Luckily my head nurse was smart and there was a firing session that went on. But stupid people keep applying for the same job!

Nice post!

Katherine said...

Oh God, too funny! I'm so with ya, let's get them out of the good jobs.

Pixie said...

http://test5sdc.blogspot.com/

see how the posts are broken up & not a solid black? And parts on the side bar too? How can I fix that & make it all solid black?

Anonymous said...

LOL. Interesting theory. I could actually picture this really happening, though.

Ladybug Crossing said...

My husband always says this!!
LBC