Pooh Bear answers your most probing questions in this exclusive interview.
1. What's your favorite food?
My absolute favorite food is tuna. I can spell it, too. T-U-N-A. I ALWAYS know when someone's talking about tuna. I also like the cheese from the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese box.
2. What is your favorite toy?
Anything that Mom didn't buy for me. I especially like milk cap rings.
3. What is your best trick?
I give really nice kisses.
4. What is your favorite human trick?
When I want Mom to get out of bed, I tickle her face and walk on her pillow.
5. What human rule do you break often?
I refuse to get sick on the floor surfaces that are easy to clean. Mom's new carpet is too perfect anyway.
6. What do you wish your human knew about you?
I wish Mom knew what I was thinking. Mom wishes that too.
7. What are you glad your human does NOT know about you?
What I do during the day when she's not home.
Norma was kind enough to let me tag myself.
If you've got a cat and want to participate, tag away. Tell me all about it. UPDATE: Or if you have a dog and want to participate. We here at Gone to Plaid do not discriminate on the basis of species.