Oooh, it's my first ever tag. I'm not sure whether to be excited that someone cared enough to tag me, or be worried that now I have to tag. :) It's almost like one of those letters that you get, where you have to send it to 20 other people or else you'll die a horrific death.
At least Mary (who tagged me) didn't add the "or else" at the end of her tag, so I'm thinking I'll be excited. :) I also got tagged by Melli and Monique. Aren't I just the popular person to tag. :)
Now, I'm supposed to tell you weird things about myself. Me? Weird? Well, yeah, ok.
- I am addicted to romance. The idea of romance. Romance novels (not the trashy kind, I like to have a little story with my nookie.) I am a hopeful romantic.
- I secretly enjoy taking my car through the car wash. Something about the rainbow soap and not being able to see out of my windows and the sounds.
- I love to travel, but loathe flying. Actually, it's more the thought of crashing I don't like.
- I am afraid I'm turning into a big geek with the blogging thing. I don't want to end up an old maid with 30 cats because I spent all my time on the computer.
- I wish I could be rich. Not so I'd have money to spend, but so I could pursue the careers I want to pursue without having to worry that they pay little to nothing. Photography. Interior Design. Full-time writer. Alas, my mortgage calls.
- I am a completely different person in my car. I talk to people in other cars (mostly yell at them.) I sing with the radio (at the top of my lungs).
Hmm. Who to tag? Eeeney meeney miney moe.
For those folks who are overjoyed at me for tagging them, leave your answers in my comments, and on your blogs if you'd like, and tag some other folks! Remember, the topic of discussion is weird things about yourself.
Tags: tag, tagged, werid